1. We will protect your privacy rights as required by HIPAA. Please note we have a semi-open adjusting setting. If you have a private matter you wish to discuss with the doctor, please let us know and a private room will be provided.
2. Office visits are scheduled according to your condition and the program of chiropractic care that the doctor feels is best for you. Because you may require numerous appointments over the next few weeks or months, we ask you to stick with the designated schedule for optimum results. If you are unable to keep an appointment, call to reschedule. We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments.
3. Please enter your name on the electronic sign-in pad on each visit. We sincerely attempt to honor all appointments at the scheduled time. Please understand if we are running a few minutes late.
4. It is the policy of this office that all services rendered are charged directly to you, the patient, and that ultimately the patient is responsible for all services, including those not reimbursed by third party payors.
5. All payments are expected at the time of service, or at the end of each week. Patient balances may not exceed $200 at any time.
6. All insurance assignment patients must pay their deductibles in full and the co-payment at the time of service, or at the end of each week.
7. Returned checks and balances over 30 days may be subject to additional collection fees and interest charges of 3.0% per month. Charges may also be made for missed appointments and those cancelled without 24 hours notice.
8. All accounts not paid within 90 days may be subject to a collection agency.
9. The privilege of insurance assignment begins when our office receives your insurance information
10. This office does not promise that an insurance company will reimburse you for the usual and customary charges submitted by this office, nor will we enter into any dispute with an insurance company over the amount of reimbursement.
11. Lastly, it is the goal of this office to provide you with the finest quality chiropractic care available. If you have any questions with regard to your health care, or any of our policies, please let us know.